For many churches and related ministries, automobile accidents are the cause of the most serious bodily or property damage losses. Brotherhood Mutual offers several Commercial Auto Protection options for the vehicles you own.
- Vehicle Liability Coverage provides legal defense and liability protection for covered losses connected to the use of your vehicles.
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist Coverage protects your organization if an uninsured / underinsured driver causes bodily injury to the occupants of your vehicle.
- Vehicle Medical Payments Coverage protects vehicle occupants, other than employees, who may be injured in or through the operation of your vehicle.
- Personal Injury Protection (no-fault) provides benefits required by states that have no-fault laws.
- Vehicle Physical Damage coverage applies to damage your insured vehicle sustains. Collision coverage pays for damages resulting from a collision, and comprehensive coverage pays for other specified damages.
PO Box 175
Mason, MI 48854
Available Mon - Fri 9:00am - 4:30pm